Come with an open mind! Expect to see lots of new, exciting, creative, and beautiful elements to make your wedding day as special as you.
Some of the most talented and creative designers, florists, cake artists, wedding planners, photographers, decorators, and accessory designers participate in our shows. They are all on the cutting edge of the "latest and greatest" in modern wedding trends.
Bridal Show Survival Guide
Whether this is your first Bridal Show or you're a seasoned veteran, the following tips will help make your experience both fun and productive. This guide will make sure you have all the tools necessary for a successful show!
- Establish your wedding budget ahead of time
- Pre-register and/or buy tickets online
- Bring decision makers with you
- For example, your fiancé, parents, or maid-of-honor. No matter how big or small the decision is, a second opinion is always valuable
- Think twice about bringing small children. They are sure to tire quickly!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- This is a day to relax and enjoy yourself. Walking the show floor and standing for long periods of time can be exhausting, especially if your feet begin to hurt. You don't want to miss any area of our show, so make sure you are comfortable
- If you can't attend personally, send someone in your place
- Consider sending your mom, maid-of-honor, or fiancé. They can collect information, brochures, and business cards from all the vendors for you look at.
- Plan on booking your favorite services
- Most vendors will offer show specials and
"book-today" discounts. Many of them book up months in advance, so plan on placing a deposit with your first-choice business!
- Bring self-addressed labels
- One of the most popular offerings our vendors provide is a chance to win products and services at their particular booth. You may have to write your name and address dozens of times. Having a pre-addressed label makes this process quick and simple
- Include your name, address, e-mail, phone number, and wedding date
- Don't forget your calendar
- Whether you keep your appointments in a special wedding book or simply use a smart phone, make sure your calendar is available. Many vendors will want to set an appointment with you, and it is very hard to book a date if you don't know your schedule for that particular day.
- Have a pen and paper with you
- Jot notes on the exhibitors' literature to help you recall important details later.
- Collect information from every vendor
- Pick up business cards and brochures from all the vendors you might be interested in using. By collecting their sales pamphlets, you will have a ready resource for organizing vendors and their services when you get home.
- Bring a bag or backpack to hold all the literature and freebies.
- Ask LOTS of questions
- Bring along color swatches
- Most of all, have fun!
- These shows are designed just for you. Our vendors come to make sure you get exactly what you want for your wedding. This is a special day for you, and it is our goal to make sure this weekend is fun and exciting for our brides.